Πέμπτη 8 Αυγούστου 2013

It's been so long...


It's been so long since we talked for the first time...Ten months and three whole weeks, to be exact...

It's been so long since you called me "my love" for the first time...Ten months and ten days, to be exact...

It's been so long since we spent our first evening together...Eight whole months, to be exact...

It's been so long since we kissed for the first time...Eight whole months, to be exact...

It's been so long since we had our first -and last- fight...Seven months and two whole weeks, to be exact...

It's been so long since I saw you for the last time...Seven months and three whole weeks, to be exact...

It's been so long since we talked for the last time...Four whole months, two weeks and six days, to be exact...

It's been so long and I'm dying over here...All by myself, trying to remember the timbre of your voice with my eyes closed...However, the only thing I remember from you is your endless smile. Oh, how I've missed your smile...I could spend hours and days and months looking at your smile, hearing your laugh, staring at your big, dark brown eyes as they twinkle with joy...It's been so long since the last time I saw you, heard you, kissed you...And I'm sick of counting...

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου